Sunday, June 20, 2010

Your Happiness Is My Happiness Testimonial

My life's greatest happiness is to be convinced my love to you...
I am grateful to you for making me happy through out my life...
I have never known love until I met you and your love touched my heart and brought so much happiness in me...
Today, you made me to see everything in a new life and you want me to know how those happiness could make me happy...
I found my happiness is to love you and to be loved from you...
Sometime, I miss you so much and your absence is very painful...
But when I carry your heart within me then my happiness is shining...
When I am sad then your sweet words brings me happiness and my soul get enough strength when it join your heart...
When my heart wants to know the meaning of ' love' then your love is making me to believe the truth of love...
Without you there is no happiness in my life and with you my life is full of hopes and my dream will come true...
When you hold me in your arms then my heart never want to let me go because your happiness is my happiness...
I love you so much my love....

1 comment: